Get more from Luxury Villas Zilic
Special offers and the hottest new vacation homes direct to your inbox
€5,000 / night
Zermatt Chalets Castor is one of our three unique - and until now impossible - Zermatt residences (our Chalet Gemini and Chalet Pollux being the others): a luxurious freestanding three floors independent chalet with 4 bedrooms, large enough for groups of 8 guests or more if requested extra bed.. Enjoy the blend of splendid beauty of the surrounding landscape with the commodity of easy access at one place – Chalet Castor. Perched on the highlands parallel to majestic mountains of Zermatt, the lodge offers an unmatched view of the village below. The convenient location provides trouble free access from the Matterhorn Express base lift station which is only 200m away. Then guests can take the short tunnel that runs in parallel with the streets to reach the resort’s main elevator at the bottom of the mountain. The chalet provides facilities to store ski boots in the ski room of the tunnel. Once the elevator reaches the top of the mountain the cosy chalet entrance is a mere 2 minute walk. The chalet’s lack of Matterhorn view is heavily compensated with the embrace of the early sun rays of the day. The chalet is positioned next to its identical twin – Chalet Pollux.
The lavish Chalet Castor is the resort’s exclusive self-supported three stores lodge (apart from Chalet Gemini and Chalet Pollux) that provides accommodation for 8 guests in its 4 superior bedrooms. The delicate design by Mountain Exposure balances the traditional wooden alpine style with a generous dose of stone to give it a modern touch. The state-of-the-art living room consists of a geothermal heating system and a hearth that rotates providing maximum warmth while protecting the earth. To fulfill the needs of the guests, the chalet is equipped with a new flat-screen TV set with hundred cable channels. The unique outdoor hot-tub enclosed by snow in the winter is ready to pamper the guests after an exhilarating day in the snow. Spacious balconies and sunny terraces could indulge you with an extraordinary beauty of the surrounding countryside. All three ski runs of Zermatt surround the balconies and terraces opening a unique opportunity to the guests to view and engage in a variety of thrilling ski competitions.
1. Included In The Catered Service:
• 6 day half board basis accommodation • Assistance of a professional chef and host during six days of the seven day stay • Scrumptious continental or cooked breakfasts, evening tea, pre-dinner canapés and tantalizing dinner • Open bar with alcoholic beverages like champagne and certain wines • A Daily clean-up followed by a linen change in the middle of the week • Charges for the bed linen, towels, and other amenities. • Firewood charges • Bills excluding telephone bills during the stay such as electricity, water, cable TV, Wi-Fi broadband internet. • Concierge services (listed below) • Kurtaxe (Visitors Tax) • Cleaning the chalet at the end.
2. Rates For The Self Catered Service Include;
• Starter pack (whether the duration is 7 days or more) charges and charges for possessions. • Charges for the bed linen, towels, and other amenities. • Firewood charges • Costs to stuff the fridge, this cost exclude cost spent on purchases and taxis. • Bills excluding telephone bills during the stay such as electricity, water, cable TV, Wi-Fi broadband internet. • Concierge services (listed below) • Kurtaxe (Visitors Tax) • Cleaning the chalet at the end.
3. Concierge Services Provided:
• Pre-arrival aid such as making transfer reservations, arranging excursions, booking restaurants and spa, arranging babysitting facilities etc. • Arrival and departure aid, this includes reserving taxis • Visiting the chalet daily if needed.