Get more from Luxury Villas Zilic
Special offers and the hottest new vacation homes direct to your inbox
From €8,000 / night
Drowned in the picturesque Petite countryside in Zermatt, luxurious Catered Chalet Zermatt Les Anges is the wonder created by the world famous interior designer, Magali de Tscharner. The lodging offers a contemporary twist of comfort to the traditional wooden resort with its world class lighting designed by experts in the field.
Colossal windows are featured to trap the tranquil landscape that lay beyond the lush three storey chalet. Appealing furniture arrangements and classy fabric soothes and relaxes the mind and body throughout the stay.
Zermatt is rich with authentic mountain restaurants, exhilarating Après Ski and other exiting sports activities, serene paved roads, mouth-watering chocolate boutiques and stalls offering fancy items to shop to your hearts consent.
This placid village is the home of the Europe’s finest ski piste and it gifts the tourists an exciting array of winter sports and skiing throughout the year.
Extended over a spacious 700 m2 area, the first two storeys of this classy chalet accommodate 14 guests in its 7 superior bedrooms. The rooms are carefully designed by De Tscharner’s in such a way that a guest could experience the comfort wrapped in elegance and warmth just in a glance. Six bedrooms overlook the magnificent scenes of Matterhorn.
Four staff members will be standing by to cater the needs of the guests.
Bedrooms: 1. King-size twin bed overlooking Matterhorn. Attached bathroom including a bath and detached shower equipped with massage spurts and rainy spray. Panoramic gaze from Zermatt to Matterhorn from your own personal balcony, hearth burning with organic-fuel and inbuilt music setup.
2. King-size twin bed. Attached bathroom including a bath with a bedroom view and detached shower equipped with massage spurts and rainy spray. Panoramic gaze from Zermatt to Matterhorn from your own personal balcony, hearth burning with organic-fuel and inbuilt music setup.
3. Superior-king size twin bed. Attached bathroom including a shower equipped with rainy spray and a panoramic gaze from Zermatt to Matterhorn from your own dual personal balconies.
4. Superior-king size twin bed. Attached bathroom including a separate bath and shower and a panoramic gaze from Zermatt to Matterhorn from your own personal balcony.
5. Superior-king size twin bed. Attached bathroom equipped with a shower. Patio separated by a glass door, an opening to the plunge pool and a panoramic gaze from Zermatt to Matterhorn.
6. Superior-king size twin bed. Attached bathroom equipped with a bath and detached shower. Patio separated by a glass door, an opening to the plunge pool and a panoramic gaze of Zermatt.
7. King-size twin bed overlooking the Petite countryside. Attached bathroom equipped with a rainy spray.
Other Specialties And Services Offered
Relaxation – resting area blended with natural stones and waters-capes, sauna, massage room, hammam / steam room, shower and detached water closet. Immediate access to the patio and to the plunge pool with a 3m2 power jet
Room to accommodate ski gear and racks to heat your boots
TV lobby equipped with huge LCD Screens, Sky Channels, DVD player and Wi-Fi facility.
Inbuilt music setup with ports to insert i-pods
Ample collection of interesting DVDs, Games, Books, Toys, Sledges
In-house lift Quiet Setting: Situated in a secluded beautiful location in the Petite Village; it will take only a 10 minutes stroll or 5 minute’s drive in an electric taxi to reach the town centre.
Personal Caring:Pillows and duvets made out of feather or sensitive fabric
Private bathrobes and slippers
Hairdryer per bedroom
Luxurious Temple Spa toiletries
Connect With the World: Equipped with a computer for guests, printer, telephone and protected wireless internet
Chalet rental costs Cover
Lavish lodging for 14 visitors
Amenities and the privileged stay in the chalet
Enthusiastic and friendly assistance from the chalet crew
Perrier Jouët Champagne
Tea in bed, brunch and afternoon tea throughout the stay
Daily lunch and supper for kids
‘Chef’s special’ delicious dishes for dinner, during 6 night per week
Hand pick tantalizing house wines
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from the bar
Newspapers and beautiful natural blossoms
Luxurious Temple Spa toiletries