Get more from Luxury Villas Zilic
Special offers and the hottest new vacation homes direct to your inbox
€6,500 / night
Zermatt Chalet luxury accommodation Perle, is one of our four unique and very rare Zermatt residences a luxurious free standing three storey chalets. It has a 5 double bedrooms, large enough for families or groups of up ten or more if requested extra bed. Chalet is chiefly designed to offer luxurious comfort and relaxation to all its guests in a worry-free environment. This separate three floor chalet offer catered services throughout the season while guests can choose between catered service and self-catered service in the off season. Chalet specialty does not limit to the panoramic scenery it beholds; the convenient access to all major destinations in the village surprises the guests. Transportation services like the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise bus stop and the ski bus stop (20m from the main door of the chalet), the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise railway station and cable car(50m away), Metro Sunnegga underground station (800m away) the mountain lift, ski lift and ski run(each 200m away) are round the corner. Guests must reach the elevator via a tunnel parallel to the streets. Once the elevator reaches the top of the mountain, the chalet is just a 2 minutes’ walk. The resort has provided facilities for the guests to store ski boots in the tunnel’s ski room. As the result of the chalet’s close proximity to the village center, visitors can shop at the grocery (500m away) or taste authentic Swiss food in the nearest restaurant (100m away). The sunshine that envelops the chalet from the rise to set diminishes the effect created by the lack of the Matterhorn view.
Chalet Perle extends over 185m2 in three floors featuring 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, an office room, an open plan lobby, a dining space with a fireplace and a spacious kitchen. The bedrooms are tastefully furnished with wood and rich fabrics to provide guests with superb comfort. Each bedroom is equipped with a flat TV set. Delicate furniture, generous use of stone and wood symbolize the modern and traditional twist of this opulent chalet. In addition, the hearth and the Eco friendly thermal system offers warmth while securing the environment. The fully equipped spacious kitchen includes 4 hotplates, an oven, a dishwasher, a ceramic glass hob, microwave and an electric coffee machine. Beside the above facilities guests are provided with a PC/laptop and wireless broadband internet (Wi-Fi available, if requested),wide flat screen TV set with a DVD player and satellite/cable TV channels, a range of board games and DVDs to banish the boredom during the stay. Laundry and dry cleaning services are also provided. Guests can nurture their weariness in the relaxation area which consists of a large massage table and rainfall shower or relax under stars surrounded by snow (in the winter) in the outdoor Jacuzzi hot-tub or lay lazily in the sauna facility after a thrilling day out. Lengthy balconies and massive terraces open into the serene beauty of the surrounding mountains, all three active ski areas and the countryside provide an unique retreat to eyes. Visitors enjoying a half board catering service will be entitled to the following extra services; mouth watering dishes prepared by a professional chef, scrumptious continental or cooked breakfasts, evening tea, pre-dinner canapés and tantalizing dinner, open bar with alcoholic beverages like champagne and certain wines, assistance of a chalet host and a daily clean-up followed by a linen change in the middle of the week. *Smocking is prohibited and guests can have one pet in the chalet. The key-holder could offer you more information on flowers and other additional amnesties.
1. Included In The Catered Service:
• 6 day half board basis accommodation • Assistance of a professional chef and host during six days of the seven day stay • Scrumptious continental or cooked breakfasts, evening tea, pre-dinner canapés and tantalizing dinner • Open bar with alcoholic beverages like champagne and certain wines • A Daily clean-up followed by a linen change in the middle of the week • Charges for the bed linen, towels, and other amenities. • Firewood charges • Bills excluding telephone bills during the stay such as electricity, water, cable TV, Wi-Fi broadband internet. • Concierge services (listed below) • Kurtaxe (Visitors Tax) • Cleaning the chalet at the end.
2. Rates For The Self Catered Service Include;
• Starter pack (whether the duration is 7 days or more) charges and charges for possessions. • Charges for the bed linen, towels, and other amenities. • Firewood charges • Costs to stuff the fridge, this cost exclude cost spent on purchases and taxis. • Bills excluding telephone bills during the stay such as electricity, water, cable TV, Wi-Fi broadband internet. • Concierge services (listed below) • Kurtaxe (Visitors Tax) • Cleaning the chalet at the end.
3. Concierge Services Provided:
• Pre-arrival aid such as making transfer reservations, arranging excursions, booking restaurants and spa, arranging babysitting facilities etc. • Arrival and departure aid, this includes reserving taxis • Visiting the chalet daily if needed.