Get more from Luxury Villas Zilic
Special offers and the hottest new vacation homes direct to your inbox
€6,000 / night
Elite Heinz Julen Loft belongs to Luxury Zermatt chalets, a paradise built among the breath-taking landscapes of the pristine Alps. It is located within a 2 minute walking range from the hotel lift. Guests are provided with a special key to the lift. The lift will provide access to the main street and chapel which is in the heart of the Zermatt village. This world class wooden chalet is designed as a result of the extraordinary creativity of a native architect. While wood dominates the design, glass, stainless steel and textured concrete together heightens the subtle appearance of the loft. Every aspect about the architecture – cosy lighting, massive 6m glass windows separating the terrace, 7 giant pillars supporting the ceiling, 2 walls entirely made out of glass to trap the stunning view of the village and choice of classy amnesties screams the lavish beauty of the chalet. Fireplaces inserted in the walls and the 3 alcoves are ready to wrap the guests with homely warmth. Exterior curtains powered by electricity could seclude you from the surrounding world when needed
The massive 300m2 chalets main living area features a baby grand Steinway piano, wall decorated with beautiful paintings to unleash your feelings to the while relaxing in the warmth of serenity. It is also furnished with a comfortable sofa, two desks and jack-in-the-box armchairs to help you admire the splendor of nature through the massive glass wall while snuggling in the warmth of the fireplace. The table is designed with a special feature so that the height could be changed to use it as a coffee table or dining table. It could also be raised up to the ceiling creating ample space in the living area. The next floor is the mezzanine where the guests could relax and spend their leisure time watching TV lying in the sofa of the lining area or pampering themselves in the Jacuzzi bath. You could also find a niche to dine, a pantry, mini bar and washroom. The entire mezzanine is having dense glass walls with cosy lighting inviting the beauty of the landscapes indoors. The striking modern bedrooms offer accommodation to six adults. Two large superior bedrooms are completed with a double bed, balcony and bathroom which are equipped with a shower and water closet. These two are positioned as one on top of the other. Securing maximum privacy in its own hallway, the master bedroom offers luxurious comfort for those who are willing to have their own space. This is designed according to the epic Into the Hotel architecture of Heinz Julen. It features a deluxe bed fitted to a rotating base, an isolated bath, and separate sinks for the couple, detached shower cubicle and water closet, walk-in wardrobe, a sofa, massage cover made out of wood and a TV inserted in a glass panel. All the three bedrooms face the main living area of the loft. Heinz Julen Loft provides self-catered services in the off season and during the season it only provides catered services. The two storeys of the chalet possess separate private elevators. All guests of the Chalet Manhattan are entitled from 1 pm – 5pm to a 50% discount in access to the Backstage Hotel.
1. Extras Included In The Catered Service:
• 6 day half board basis accommodation • Assistance of a professional chef and host during six days of the seven day stay • Scrumptious continental or cooked breakfasts, evening tea, pre-dinner canapés and tantalizing dinner • Open bar with alcoholic beverages like champagne and certain wines • A Daily clean-up followed by a linen change in the middle of the week • Charges for the bed linen, towels, and other amenities. • Firewood charges • Bills excluding telephone bills during the stay such as electricity, water, cable TV, Wi-Fi broadband internet. • Concierge services (listed below) • Kurtaxe (Visitors Tax) • Cleaning the chalet at the end.
2. Rates For The Self Catered Service Include;
• Starter pack (whether the duration is 7 days or more) charges and charges for possessions. • Charges for the bed linen, towels, and other amenities. • Firewood charges • Costs to stuff the fridge, this cost exclude cost spent on purchases and taxis. • Bills excluding telephone bills during the stay such as electricity, water, cable TV, Wi-Fi broadband internet. • Concierge services (listed below) • Kurtaxe (Visitors Tax) • Cleaning the chalet at the end.
3. Concierge Services Provided:
• Pre-arrival aid such as making transfer reservations, arranging excursions, booking restaurants and spa, arranging babysitting facilities etc. • Arrival and departure aid, this includes reserving taxis • Visiting the chalet daily if needed.