Get more from Luxury Villas Zilic
Special offers and the hottest new vacation homes direct to your inbox
From €6,000 / night
The world class ‘Penthouse The Zermatt Lodge ’ is Zermatt Luxury Chalet rental an exclusive catered service Penthouse lodge include luxury 5 bedrooms with a breath-taking view of the Matterhorn Peak. This luxury lodge is positioned with close proximity to the main street and railway station (both 8 minutes walk) as well as the Sunnegga Express lift station (4 minutes walk) offering the guests and easy access. Stunning views from the top floor of this unique lodge of the below countryside and the snowy mountains will mark everlasting memories in the hearts of its guests.
The Lodge comprise a massive 320m2 in the top floor of a modern chalet in Zermatt, featuring five bedrooms and 5 bathrooms along with a kitchen, living and dining rooms to accommodate 10 guests in total. Four of the bedrooms are identical in design and amnesties. Each bedroom owns a TV set and a DVD player. Ceilings hanging with massive wooden beams, traditional wooden floors and furniture with a fusion of antique and modern designs bring out a warm welcoming aura to the lodge. The classical wood fire kindles a warm comfortable feeling in the large living area. The fully equipped open plan kitchen and the dining room with a 12 seated lengthy table offers homely atmosphere to The Lodge. Each and every room of The Lodge is open to a lenthy balcony that faces the South. In addition guests are provided with a private Jacuzzi hot-tub located outdoors, PC/laptop and wireless broadband internet (Wi-Fi available, if requested),wide flat screen TV set with a DVD player and satellite/cable TV channels, A range of board games and DVDs to banish the boredom during the stay. Laundry and dry cleaning services are also provided. Guests enjoying a half board catering service will be entitled to the following extra services; mouth watering dishes prepared by a professional chef, scrumptious continental or cooked breakfasts, evening tea, pre-dinner canapés and tantalising dinner, open bar with alcoholic beverages like champagne and certain wines, assistance of a chalet host and a daily clean-up followed by a linen change in the middle of the week. *Smocking is prohibited and guests can have one pet in the chalet.
1. Included In The Catered Service:
• 6 day half board basis accommodation • Assistance of a professional chef and host during six days of the seven day stay • Scrumptious continental or cooked breakfasts, evening tea, pre-dinner canapés and tantalizing dinner • Open bar with alcoholic beverages like champagne and certain wines • A Daily clean-up followed by a linen change in the middle of the week • Charges for the bed linen, towels, and other amenities. • Firewood charges • Bills excluding telephone bills during the stay such as electricity, water, cable TV, Wi-Fi broadband internet. • Concierge services (listed below) • Kurtaxe (Visitors Tax) • Cleaning the chalet at the end.
2. Rates For The Self Catered Service Include;
• Starter pack (whether the duration is 7 days or more) charges and charges for possessions. • Charges for the bed linen, towels, and other amenities. • Firewood charges • Costs to stuff the fridge, this cost exclude cost spent on purchases and taxis. • Bills excluding telephone bills during the stay such as electricity, water, cable TV, Wi-Fi broadband internet. • Concierge services (listed below) • Kurtaxe (Visitors Tax) • Cleaning the chalet at the end.
3. Concierge Services Provided:
• Pre-arrival aid such as making transfer reservations, arranging excursions, booking restaurants and spa, arranging babysitting facilities etc. • Arrival and departure aid, this includes reserving taxis • Visiting the chalet daily if needed.