Description Torre di Positano
– Libeccio Apt - Positano
1 Bedroom – 1 sofa bed
- Shared Pool
- Location and Surrounding Area"
- Torre di Positano was once an ancient watch tower and dates from the year 1280. Today, it forms part of an exquisite group of five delightful apartments of stylishly understated grace and beauty. The walls are two metres thick in places and the whole complex is set in a hectare and a half of fragrant gardens and terraces with unparalleled views out over Positano and the gulf. There is a swimming pool and 200 private stone steps lead down to a very pretty beach. Positano has been home to intellectuals, artists and the international elite who have wandered up and down the picturesque labyrinth of stone steps and pastel-coloured houses for centuries.
- The town today offers sophisticated shopping, charming restaurants, breathtaking views, several glamorous beaches and lemons in every shape and form! Meandering through the arches and passageways, you'll find local shoemakers who will make you a pair of customized sandals and the majolica tiled dome of the Collegiate Church of Santa Assunta can be seen from almost every corner of the town.
- Just off the shore of Positano are three tiny islands, Li Galli or as some people call them, Le Sireneuse. Legend has it that they were once inhabited by Parthenope and other enticing sirens who seduced passing sailors with their song. The world famous ballet dancer, Rudolf Nureyev purchased the islands and spent the last years of his life here. The Property.
- Torre di Positano is made up of 5 residences: Grecale, Scirocco, Tramontana, Libeccio e Maestrale. All have access to the swimming pool and the semi-private beach at the bottom of the steps. The pool is located on the site of an original fountain with a breathtaking view over the coast. There is even an olive tree which creates some welcoming summer shade. The water in the pool is treated with oxygen and no chlorine is used. Libeccio Apartment. Libeccio Apartment faces south out over the islands and has a sunny terrace with table and chairs.
- There is a splendid double bedroom with private balcony, two luxurious bathrooms, a welcoming sitting room with a large sofa bed and a chic kitchen. Libeccio apartment shares the stone steps to the beach.
- Features 1 Master bedroom with king size bed Double sofa bed
- 2 Bathrooms Terrace and balconies Swimming pool (shared with the other guests in the complex)
- Air conditioning
- Sky satellite television
- Washing machine
- Beach with private access
- Cleaning service 2 hours(twice a week)
- Baby cot (on request)
- High chair (on request)