Get more from Luxury Villas Zilic
Special offers and the hottest new vacation homes direct to your inbox
From €1,200 / night
To the Maiori Villas belongs Florentine Villa , which is located on the coast about 3 km from the city of Maiori, on the Amalfi Coast. Maiori sits in the deepest inlet of the Amalfi coast, at the mouth of a river. Due to its location and the natural landscape, it boasts the largest beach of the Amalfi Coast.
During the middle ages, Maiori was the primary harbor of the Amalfi Republic, housing arsenals and military headquarters. It was surrounded by coastal fortifications, some of which remain today.
Maori Villas location is where many beautifully and culturally rich areas are easily accessible along the Amalfi Coast such as its gems: Amalfi, Positano, Ravello. Along with Sorrento, Capri, Ischia, Pompeii, Herculaneum, Paestum.
This large villa is made of 2 separate guest houses and can be rented as one or separate following:
1° Guest House (sleeps 8):
100 steps up from the car park, this second independent building is located next to the swimming pool and has several terraces with wicker lounges. This residence has a living room with a fireplace, a dining room, and a large kitchen which includes an electric oven, a barbecue and a covered veranda with a dining area with a table large enough to seat 22 people. There is also a guest WC.
The guesthouse is built on three levels. The top level houses with the swimming pool area, showers and the large, panoramic solarium. The middle level has a terrace and external but shaded dining area (seating up to 22) and one double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower.
The lower level features a living room with fireplace, kitchen (with stairs up to the second level), and three double bedrooms – all with en suite bathrooms with shower.
2° Guesthouse ( the tower) (Sleeps 10/11)
190 steps (up and down) from the car park, this Tower has a large terrace with a table in Vietri ceramics with chairs. Access to the tower is across a large flat area. The main door opens onto a spacious living room with dining table. Stairs lead down to a lower level with one double bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. From here there is access to further three terraces.
Steps from the living room lead to two double bedrooms that share a bathroom with shower. Here there is also another terrace and two more double bedrooms which share a bathroom with shower and another terrace.
From the tower there is also a private path down to the sea with a small furnished patio at the edge of the water. Ground Floor entering here, you will find a living room with a fireplace and a dining room with a table for about 15 people.
The dining room has a view of the sea. Lower ground floor The kitchenette, which includes an electric oven, has access to the terrace, a furnished area with room for outdoor dining. This floor also includes a bedroom with a queen-size bed (160 cm) and a bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower. First floor upstairs you will find two more bedrooms, each with a queen-size bed (160 cm); one of the rooms includes a fireplace.
They share a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. There is also a panoramic, sea-view terrace via which the second floor is accessed. Second floor Up a set of external stairs, you will find two more bedrooms.
The first has a queen-size bed (160 cm) and a loft with a single bed. It also has a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. The second bedroom has a queen-size bed (160 cm).
This floor also has a wonderful sunbathing terrace with a sea view.
- The 2 guesthouses are all linked by magnificent outdoor paths and steps within a perfectly tended Mediterranean garden.
Guests here will enjoy the terraces, the superb swimming pool area with solarium, open air Jacuzzi, sauna, gym and of course private access to the sea thanks to a specially built platform.
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- DVR Player
- WI-FI Internet connection in every bedroom
- Ice maker
- Fax - Stereo/CD player
- Sauna, outdoor pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
Included in price
- Electricity consumption up to a maximum of 330 kW weekly (possible surplus will be paid by customers at check-out)
- Gas for cooking and heating; water
- Bathroom linen with a change a week (on Wednesday)
- Bed linen with weekly change (on Wednesday)
- 4 hours of cleaning 5 days a week
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi on the Reef
Services NOT included in rates
- Electricity: EUR 250 per week (up to 400 KWh)
- Final Cleaning cost: Eur 350,00
Services available on request
- Baby bed: Free for babies of 0 to 2 years old
- Additional beds: 400 Euros/week
- Telephone: according to usage
- Daily breakfast: on request with extra charge of EUR 13,00 per person
- Lunch or dinner, from 55-150 Euros/person, 10 pax minimum according to the FIXED menu
- Cook (local cook not professional chef): EUR 250,00 per meal grocery not included
- Gas: Eur 0,65 per litre
- Cleaning: EUR 20,00 per hour, for minimum 8 hours=EUR 160,00
- Bed Linen Changes: Eur 20,00 per Room
- Bath Linen Changes: Eur 7,50 per person;
Good to know
- Pets are NOT allowed
- The guesthouses can not be rented independently
- Please be aware that there are many steps within the property.
- Amalfi: 8 km - Maiori: 3 km - Positano: 17.5 km - Salerno: 14.5 km - Ravello: 9.5 km - Naples: 67 km - Pompei: 41 km - Sorrento: 40 km - Beach 2km