Get more from Luxury Villas Zilic
Special offers and the hottest new vacation homes direct to your inbox
From €900 / night
Garda lake villa ,an elegant, exclusive and well equipped residence with every comfort and accurate, detailed furnishings designed with the most attentive and demanding guest in mind, who loves to feel attentively surrounded.
A totally relaxing atmosphere set in the best this territory has to offer. Garda lake villa gardone is fully restored in 2008 to accommodate a guest house. The decor, colors, scents and tastes are all in perfect tune with nothing left to chance but everything magically harmonized to excite the desire to live a dream.
Warm colored marbles, fine fabrics, precious woods and refined details all converse with extreme ease and are able to seduce every attentive guest in dream surroundings. Garda lake villa gardone is located in a strategic position in Gaino, Toscolano Maderno just a few minutes away from the main roads; one can easily reach all the places of interest situated close by.
Also situated in the center of an area particularly rich in every type of offer and in the ‘Parco dell’Alto Garda' - an ideal location for a complete holiday. For lovers of historical towns, just a few kilometres’ distance from the estate, lies the splendid Gardone Riviera. The estate overlooks an incredible view, with the Island of Garda in the foreground. Its neo-Gothic palace, surrounded by Italian gardens and original luxuriant vegetation, makes this an all important botanical garden.
Near the property are the golf course of Bogliaco and the Garda Golf course, the sailing club of Gargnano and that of Salò, the ski slopes of Madonna di Campiglio. Also the possibility to go horse riding in the splendid ‘Parco dell’Alto Garda’ and to visit the city center of Verona where culture and history mix on a notable level.
Garda lake villa Gardone is located in a marvelous context where only the brush strokes of color, typical of Lake Garda, know how to give merit to every particular. Situated on the western coast of the lake, with an altitude of approximately 300 meters. From this point one has a breathtaking view of the lake. The Villa Gardone dominates an area of 100,000 square meters dotted with a thousand one-hundred-year-old olive trees, all belonging to the classic cultivation of the Garda region in full production.
- The Villa has three bridal suites with bathroom, for a total of 6 beds plus two additional beds, all equipped with every comfort, furnished with complete attention to detail and each room comes with its own private bathroom, is open space and equipped with a Plasma screen television and air conditioning. An absolute perfect balance between the exquisite touches, refined details and precious fabrics which harmonize the surroundings in order to offer the best place for our guests to relax.
- A conservatory, built in iron and glass and facing the lake, also accommodates a living area and kitchen illuminated by an invasion of natural light. The light, filtered by the fine linen curtains attached to the ceilings, give a refined ambiance to the interiors. Delicate shades and fine decor all have the ability to enhance without interfering with a perfect work of art. At the rear of the house there is the spacious, practical and functional kitchen that could satisfy even the most refined palate.
- A private spa,equipped with every comfort makes the residence complete. The large Jacuzzi and sauna are the most welcoming and perfect places of relaxation, magically embracing our guests in an area dedicated to total well-being and all facing towards the magnificent view of the lake.
Included in price
- concierge service
- Wi Fi Internet
- midweek cleaning of the villa and linen change including pool and spa towels and bathrobes (on Wednesdays at 2 pm)
- Final cleaning
- Water, gas and electricity
- air conditioning
- sauna, wellness area and indoor whirlpool
- outdoor swimming-pool
- outdoor whirlpool
- A bottle of “Tenuta Le Selve” olive oil
- 5 bottles of wine
- 6 bottles of water
- Fresh bread and croissants every morning
- High chair and crib for babies
Extra, per request:
- trips and cultural events
- tour and tasting in wine cellars
- shopping service
- car rental
- car rental with driver
- private chef for lunch or dinner, € 250.00, shopping costs excluded
- massage at home
- helicopter service
- boat rental
- security service
- extra cleaning service, € 15.00 per hour
- laundry service
- outdoor swimming pool heating € 350,00/ week
- iPod docking station
- satellite TV
- HI FI with CD player
- DVD player - washing machine
- Nespresso coffee machine with capsules
- iron and ironing board
- high chair
- electrical outlet adapters
- The possibility to directly access the estate by helicopter offers the advantage to reach in just a few minutes one of the three airports situated in the Brescia area: Brescia Montichiari, Verona and Orio al Serio.
- Small dogs are allowed
- Deposit: € 1,500.00 to be paid in cash upon arrival (will be returned at the end)
Check-in: from 3 pm to 8 pm
Check-out: by 10 am